I decided that this year I would keep track of all the books I am reading. I’m always getting asked for recommendations, so ya feel free to check out what I’m reading this year! Let’s see just how many books I can read this year! I’ve included my Amazon Affiliate link for each book. If you purchase through my link it fuels my book addiction, so I thank you in advance! I will adding to this list as I read, so check back often to see what’s new.
- Under Different Stars– Amy Bartol
- Sea of Stars– Amy Bartol
- Darken the Stars– Amy Bartol
- Bittersweet Dream– V.C. Andrews
- 365 Blog Topic Ideas– Dana Fox (this is an ongoing all year long read!)
- The 5th Wave– Rick Yancey
- The Infinite Sea– Rick Yancey
- Dragonbane– Sherrilyn Kenyon
- Blue– Lou Aronica (This is my favorite book and I reread it every year!)
- A Shade of Vampire Series– Bella Forrest (this would be books 10-20 on my list so far)
Also, while I love a good book in my hands, with volleyball taking over our lives I’ve been doing a lot of reading on Kindle. Kindle Unlimited is $9.99 a month, and you can have up to 10 books at a time in your library from them. I love this feature from Amazon, and am slightly hooked to it. If you are looking for a way to read lots and lots of books for you or for your kids, then check it out. I mean you really can’t beat paying $9.99 a month. That’s less than most of the books I like to read cost new!