You will find a theme with recipes that I really like. They are easy to make. And you can’t get any easier than this Buffalo Chicken Sandwich recipe. It’s two ingredients! Not counting the buns, but really TWO ingredients: chicken and buffalo wing sauce. And if you have buffalo wing lovers in your home, this is a sure fire hit. We had quite a bit of meat leftover so the kids got creative with it. They had it on tostados and in quesadillas the next night. They even liked it better on the tostados than in a sandwich!
- 2 family sized packs of boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Two bottles of your favorite buffalo wing sauce
- Place chicken thighs in crockpot on low heat and cook for 8 hours.
- Shred chicken.
- Add buffalo wing sauce.
- Cook until heated through fully.
- Serve on buns, tostados, in quesadillas, on a pizza, however!
Now isn’t that the simplest recipe ever?! I think next time we make it, I am going to add chicken breast in place of one of the thigh packs. All you would really need is three boneless skinless breasts. Or you could do all breasts. We did thighs because I found them BOGO at Winn-Dixie and had them on hand.